- Chianti Colli Senesi 2019
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Pair a robustly vibrant Chianti with everyday fare.
- Comfort meals from lasagna to meat loaf,
- Tuscan bean soup or veggie burgers
- and meat-topped pizza; from Neopolitan salami to stuffed crust obscenities.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, dusty, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, red currant, cherry, licorice
- Located on an enviable hillside above the town of San Gimignano, the Cesani family grows grapes, olives, saffron, produces wine, organic beauty products, olive oil, distills grappa and maintains a bustling agritourism business. Their Vernaccia bottlings are lauded annually by Slow Food and Gambero Rosso and yet it's their Chianti from naturally fermented, organic Sangiovese that may be the estate's hidden gem.
Write Your Own Review