- Barolo Liste 2016
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Earthy, Dense
- Powerful, yet deliciously yielding, serve a top-drawer Barolo with full-flavored fare.
- Try roasted quail with wild cherries,
- lamb shanks over porcini risotto
- or braised rabbit and leeks with shaved truffles.
Eyes: Brick Red
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cooking spices, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, smoky, red fruits, licorice, mushroom
- Descendants of Giuseppe Borgogno, the current crop of Damilanos (4th generation vintners) helped to revitalize what was a rather staid house, returning their winery to former brilliance while carefully balancing innovation and tradition. After fermentation, Damilano's Liste, known for its elegance and complex tannic structure, iis aged for 2 years in large oak barrels and another 2 years in bottle preceding release.
Write Your Own Review