Domaine les Tuileries
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Cabernet Suavignon
- France > Languedoc
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Pair a supple Cabernet with assertive, yet familiar tastes.
- Burgers, beef with broccoli, grilled portobellos,
- pasta Bolognese, braised braciole,
- shepherd's pie, pizza pie or spiced lamb hand pies all fit the bill.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, creme de cassis, mint, strawberry
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, blackberry, black currant, cedar
- As with sibling winery, Domaine de Coursac, the grapes for David Codomé's Domaine les Tuileries Cabernet Sauvignon are farmed organically and biodynamically and are awaiting certification from Ecocert and Demeter. The 60 acre vineyard is awash in limestone-rich soil. The Cabernet macerates for 2 weeks in vats and is aged in concrete tanks for 5 months to retain freshness before bottling.
Write Your Own Review