- Pinot Noir Bench Lands 2017
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Earthy, Crisp
- Match balanced, bottle-aged Pinot Noirs with roasted meats and long-simmered dishes.
- Perfect with sautéed lamb chops
- or a wild mushroom cassoulet.
- Fast friends with a bacon-cheeseburger too.
Eyes: Brick Red
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cranberry, mineral
- A longshoreman on the San Francisco docks, Terry Brandborg started making wine at home because his favorite uncle did. Soon the hobby became a vocation and in 1986 he launched his urban winery in Fairfax, California while pager-wearing kids peddled drugs on the corner. Fascinated by cool climate grapes, he and his wife Sue took the whole operation to Elkton, Oregon in 2002.
Write Your Own Review