- Pineau d' Aunis 2017
- Pineau d'Aunis
- France > Loire Valley
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match lighter Loire reds with intriguingly put together dishes.
- Try duck confit with cherries and bleu cheese,
- vinegar-braised chicken with peppered polenta
- or a full-on cheese and charcuterie board.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, white pepper
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, violets, strawberry
- Brendan Tracey's childhood bounced him from New Jersey to France to San Francisco, where, in his 20's, he fronted The Insults, banging out NoCal punk classics like "Stiff Love" and "I'm Just a Doper." By 1981, he was back in Paris, working in radio as a disc jockey, program director and later, journalist. After 30 years, he switched gears to study wine. Organic, naturally fermented, low sulfur and unequivocally unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review