Chateau de la Terriere
- Brouilly 2019
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- A vinous multitasker, match a flexible Brouilly to your culinary creativity.
- Turkey and stuffing, butternut squash, seared tuna,
- steak tartare, steak frites,
- roast chicken, duck confit. You get the idea.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, creamy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, cherry
- Located in the shadow of Mont Brouilly, in the town of Cercie, Chateau de la Terriere has existed as a winery since the 14th century, its ownership passing through various royal families as well as, you know, regular folk. The wines are produced in a traditional, yet somewhat laissez-faire fashion. The grapes for their Brouilly macerate for two weeks and age for eight months in cement tanks before bottling.
Write Your Own Review