- Puszta Libre 2020
- Zweigelt, St. Laurent
- Austria > Burgenland
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair chilled and crushable reds with feel good faves.
- A go-to for pizza, burgers and fajitas.
- Get dressed up with a full-on charcuterie board,
- frisée aux lardons and harissa chicken with green chiles.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, blackberry, black cherry, black pepper
- At 22, after working in California and for Nitthaus, Claus Preisinger started his own winery near Lake Neusiedl. By 24, he was the youngest winemaker accepted to Pannobile, and since 2006, a member of the biodynamic association, Respekt. He grows indigenous grapes, but also some Merlot as "backup" and a little Pinot Noir, the base of his favorite wines, Burgundy, for "amusement." Claus is self confidently hands-off.
Write Your Own Review