- Herisson Coteaux Bourgignon 2018
- Pinot Noir, Gamay
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a fragrantly fresh red with simply grilled and roasted fare. Salads too.
- Go for breast of duck, chicken thighs or turkey leg.
- Sautée some crimini, shiitake or porcini.
- Toss a cobb, chef's or antipasto.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, crushed stones, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, mineral
- The Moutard family has been known for their world class Champagne for over 200 years. They also have holdings in northern Burgundy, producing Chablis, Bourgogne and a distillery that produces Ratafia, Marc, Gin, Whisky and Vodka. For their Herisson (hedgehog) Bib (bag-in-box. The French say "beeb"), Francois Moutard blends and boxes old vine, sustainably farmed, tank-aged Pinot Noir and Gamay.
Write Your Own Review