Primary Wine Co.
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pinot Noir for one? Right this way.
- Pick up a pork-and French fry-stuffed pita from the Souvlaki Lady in Astoria,
- the goat burrito from the Tacos Morellos truck on Bedford
- or bulgogi from Korilla BBQ.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, strawberry
- Primary Wine Co. is a house brand of NY-based boutique importer and distributor, Massanois, a blend word of Massachusetts and Illinois, created to showcase California wines in a straightforward and genuine way; stylistically and aesthetically. Their Pinot Noir is produced with grapes from top sites, tank fermented and elevates any midweek meal, be it dinner or lunch. If it's breakfast, maybe we should talk.
Write Your Own Review