- Red Wine Blend NV
- Sangiovese, Grenache, Zinfandel
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Crack a crushable can of red with all of your favorite casual and takeout fare.
- Pizza, spaghetti and meatballs,
- bacon cheeseburgers
- and carnitas tacos. Go ahead and toss a salad in there, buddy. Seriously.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brambly, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, leather , plum, cherry
- Women and LBGTQ-owned, Nomadica was started by Harvard Business School graduate, Emma Toshack, previously at Snapchat and one of the OG's of Hello Alfred, and Kristin Olzewski, who holds degrees in sustainable agriculture and gender studies. She's a Harvard pre-med dropout who caught the wine bug. Currently Kristin is a sommelier at L.A.'s Osteria Mozza. Designed by artists. Canned for nomads.
Write Your Own Review