- Lalande-de-Pomerol 2012
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy,
- Match a full-flavored Lalande-de-Pomerol with gamey meats and rustic cheeses.
- Ideal with a roasted duck breast,
- venison with a blackberry reduction
- or a Westminster Red cheddar and portabello-topped burger.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, herbaceous, mocha, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, chocolate
- Hard-pressed to the eastern bank of the Garonne and just north of Pomerol in the town of Neac, Chateau Yveline has been in the hands of the Durand family since the early 1800's; its name a portmanteau of two earlier generation Durand children, Yves and Jacqueline. Tradition reigns at the winery with harvest carried out manually, the grapes sorted twice and then fermented in both tank and concrete vats.
Write Your Own Review