- Mercurey Clos des Myglands 2019
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Match an enticing Mercurey with inventive dishes.
- Delicious with wild mushroom fricassée over polenta,
- pan-roasted squab with pomegranate reduction
- or sautéed rabbit with braised fennel.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, mushroom, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, violets, cherry
- Founded 7 generations and nearly 200 years ago, Faiveley is still truly a domaine, with over 80% of their wines coming from family-owned vineyards. Now under the control of Erwan Faiveley, their holdings have expanded to 300 acres of prime Burgundian real estate, including the 15 acre clay and limestone Mercurey monopole, Myglands, a corruption of "My land", the name given to the the area by an English dignitary.
Write Your Own Review