Dujac Fils et Pere
- Chambolle-Musigny 2015
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Vibrant
- Bring out the best in a sensational Chambolle-Musigny by bringing out the roasts.
- Roast chicken, duck or game hen.
- Roast lamb, rabbit or venison.
- Boeuf bourguignon and coq au vin too.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, almond, forest floor, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, mocha, red plum, mineral
- Founded in 1967 by Jacques Seysses (Domaine du Jacques = Dujac), whose family was in the biscuit business, the domaine is now run by his 3 sons and as well as his winemaking daughter-in-law Diana (Snowden Vineyards.) Their estate wines have been organic since 2001 and fully biodynamic since 2009 and they show the same care with the grpaes that they purchase for their negocient line by supervising the farming.
Write Your Own Review