- Pinot Noir Seven Springs 2019
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match a vibrantly silky Pinot Noir with baked and roasted fowl and flavorful fish presentations.
- Canard aux framboise avec salade frisée,
- pan-seared tuna steaks
- and roasted parsnips with hazelnuts and feta.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cooking spices, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, crushed stones, raspberry, black cherry
- Evening Land Vineyards, the name an Odyssean allusion, was founded by Hollywood's Mark Tarlov and NY's Danny Meyer, James beard CEO Dorothy Cann Hamilton and Burgundy's Prieur family in 2005. Now run by winemaker Sashi Moorman and sommelier Rajat Parr, their iconic Seven Springs Pinot Noir, from Pommard clones planted in volcanic soil in 1982, is open-top fermented and aged in both concrete and oak.
Write Your Own Review