MAN Family Wines
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Merlot...
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match a forward-drinking, ripe and round Cabernet with comfort fare of the meaty kind.
- Pot roast, kefka kebabs, lamb chops,
- mushroom casserole, beef stew,
- steak fajitas, cheeseburger. You get the point.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, mint
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, black currant, cherry
- The evolution of Man came about with the partnership of three hip South African winery owner/winemakers and their motivation to create excellent wines with cool packaging that they themselves would buy. As for the name, it's an anagram of their wives first initials. For their Ou Kalant (Old Rascal) Cabernet, a small portion of the tank-fermented grapes age in new US oak, and another lot in older French barrels.
Write Your Own Review