Torre San Martino
- Flos Arenaria 2018
- Cabernet Franc
- Italy > Emilia-Romagna
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy,
- Match an aromatic, velvety Cabernet Franc with lushly styled dishes.
- Go all-in with balsamic honey-glazed whole duck,
- braised ox cheeks with a mushroom ragu
- or bacon-wrapped venison tenderloin with a garlic creme.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, leather , white pepper
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, herbaceous
- Located 30 miles southeast of Bologna, Torre San Martino was founded in 2000 as a vineyard redevelopment project by the Costa family, imminently enhanced by the discovery of an abandoned vineyard dating to 1922. Their iconic Flos Arenaria is composed from organic, hand-harvested Cabernet Franc that has been slowly fermented in tank and matured in small (26 gallon) oak barrels for 18 months. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review