- Premier Cru Brut Nature Champagne NV
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Pop a bottle of zero-dosage Champagne and bring on all the seafood you can find.
- Perfect with briny oysters and a Chablis mignonette.
- Go for a sashimi platter, poke bowl, moules-frites
- or classic sole meuniere.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, green apple, biscuit
- The Arlaux family acquired the vineyards and estate that were to become their eponymous Champagne house in 1792, when the property was seized from the Royal Abbey of Saint-Remi post-revolution. Subsisting on grinding out basic table wines for three decades, it wasn't until 1826 that they produced their first bottle of Champagne. Their zero-dosage brut nature is aged for 4 years on its lees.
Write Your Own Review