- Premier Cru Speciale Reserve Champagne NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Serve mineral-rich and succulently crisp Champagne all night long.
- Perfect with lightly fried hors d'oeurves at dusk,
- sea scallops in a saffron cream at midnight
- and buttery shortbread at sunrise.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, brioche, citrus fruits, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, orchard fruit, nutty
- The Arlaux family acquired the vineyards and estate that were to become their eponymous Champagne house in 1792, when the property was seized from the Royal Abbey of Saint-Remi post-revolution. Subsisting on grinding out basic table wines for three decades, it wasn't until 1826 that they produced their first bottle of Champagne. Their Chardonnay-based Speciale Reserve is lees-aged for 10 years.
Write Your Own Review