- Maria Duck NV
- Maria Gomes
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Vibrant, aromatic, mineral-crisp and fizzy?
- Try parmesan-crusted, char-broiled oysters,
- Yucatan chicken with grilled turnips and guacamole.
- Or go for a 4-P supper: penne, pesto, prosciutto and peas.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, lemon, white pepper
- Maria Joao Pato is the daughter of the irrepressible Luis Pato, champion of the Bairrada and president of the Baga brigade. Maria, or just Joao (like her grandfather and nephew) works with her father, but has a few side projects, one of them being Duckman; an everyone or no one type of ART-isanal character meant to provoke and inspire. Maria Duck is hatched from a 5 day maceration and 3 weeks of fermemtation.
Write Your Own Review