Domaine les Mazelles
- Touraine Rosé 2020
- France > Loire Valley
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Match a pale and freshly-styled Gamay rosé with everything from charcuterie to richly sauced fish.
- Go for croquetas de jamon Serrano,
- a fried egg-topped frisée aux lardon
- or baked cod in a lemon cream.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, cherry
- Domaine les Mazelles is produced by Domaine du Haut Perron, also called Domaine du Guy Allion, a 4th generation Loire estate with property in and around Chenonceaux by the banks of the river Cher. Owned and managed by Cedric Allion, who joined the family business officially in 1999, their rosé begins with a night harvest of old vine Gamay, a rapid press and a few months of tank aging on its lees.
Write Your Own Review