- Cremant d'Alsace Brut NV
- Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir
- France > Alsace
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- A festive multi-tasker, serve a crisp Cremant as an aperitif, with the meal or with fruit for dessert.
- Go for rolled anchovies with almonds,
- matzo-crusted chicken schnitzel
- and grilled peaches with mint.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, citrus fruits, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, yeasty
- Quenching the thirst of Alsatians for over 60 years, Koenig has been owned and managed by the Willie Gisselbrecht winery since 2014. Their home base is a century-old facility in Dambach-la-Ville, about 60 miles southwest of Strasbourg. A winemaking family since the 1600's, the Gisselbrechts produce a a million bottles annually, 5% of which is under the Koenig label. Their cremant is naturally fermented in bottle.
Write Your Own Review