- Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Match vibrant rosés with zesty dishes.
- Try with a proper Provençale bouillabaisse,
- fresh pissaladiere topped with olives, anchovies and onion confit
- or crudités dipped in a Dijon and herb tofu spread.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, strawberry
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, long finish, citrus fruits, raspberry, wet stones
- Chateau Miraval's former claim to fame was as the birthplace of "The Wall", recorded there while Pink Floyd was evading British tax problems in the late 70's. Current owners, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are no longer a couple, but continue as business partners. Along with Chateau Beaucastel's Marc Perrin, they've created a superstar rosé from organic grapes that may outlive Miraval's prog-rock relevance.
Write Your Own Review