- Champagne Brut Tradition NV
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Make every day special and serve Champagne with your favorite meals.
- Go for fried calamari, stuffed mushrooms,
- fish tacos, cream-sauced pasta
- or chicken, brie and apple slices on a crusty baguette.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, citrus fruits, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, lemon, mineral
- Founded by its eponymous patriarch in the early 1800's, the Champagne house of François Dubois remains in family hands with Nicolas Dubois and Michel Reybier (Cos d'Estournel) at the helm. Growers, they currently have 90 sustainably farmed acres under vine and their low dosage and deliciously crisp Brut Tradition is aged a minimum of 3 years on its lees. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review