- Premier Temps Brut Champagne NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Treat a mineral-rich bottle of Champagne as you would a similarly-styled white Burgundy.
- That means it's terrific with plump oysters,
- sauteéd scallops in garlicky butter
- and gnocchi in a truffle cream.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, creamy, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, chalk
- Denis, Anne and son Benoît Velut's 20 acre organic farm is located in Montgueux, a outlier region in the Aube with an abundance of chalky soil and where Chardonnay is king. Founded by Denis' grandfather as a recoltant/manipulant, their Premier Temps mirrors the ratio of their vineyards, 80% Chardonnay and 20% Pinot Noir. The base wine are fermented in cement tanks and the wine ages for 4 years sur latte.
Write Your Own Review