- Sparkling Rosé NV
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Vivacity in a can? Grab any of your dynamic faves.
- Go for olives, cured meats and antipasti, tangy ceviche,
- fish tacos, chicken nuggets, salade Niçoise,
- saganaki, sesame chicken, pan-fried pierogi or tonkatsu.
Nose: floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, strawberry jam
- Women and LBGTQ-owned, Nomadica was started by Harvard Business School graduate, Emma Toshack, previously at Snapchat and one of the OG's of Hello Alfred, and Kristin Olzewski, who holds degrees in sustainable agriculture and gender studies. She's a Harvard pre-med dropout who caught the wine bug. Currently Kristin is a sommelier at L.A.'s Osteria Mozza. Designed by artists. Canned for nomads.
Write Your Own Review