- Cidre Artisanal
- Bubbly White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Crisp cider is a versatile table mate.
- A natural at family sit-downs with turkey and ham,
- Parmesan crisps, apricot & Gorgonzola-stuffed crescent rolls
- and scrumptious with fruity cobblers. Mmm... cobbler.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, citrus fruits, earthy, red apple
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red apple, caramel, forest floor
- Aval was started by a team of millennials to introduce a vast audience of millennials to a beverage that has been produced in France's most northwestern reaches for, well, a millennium. Their take on cider involves using indigenous Bretagne apples and oxidizing them slightly during maceration, leaving the resulting cider with a deep amber hue and robustly rich flavor.
Write Your Own Review