- Vin Gris 2016
- Grenache, Mourvèdre, Cinsault, Rolle
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair a vibrantly crisp rosé with freshly flavored fare.
- Match with an avocado, feta and olive frittata,
- a brightly dressed seafood salad with crab and shrimp
- or a lemon and herb-grilled chicken breast.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, raspberry, tropical fruits
- Started in 2008 by a couple of Dooniverse ex-pats, John Locke made wine with Randall Grahm for over 15 years while partner, Alex Krause worked sales. They called their winery Birichino because they wanted something that started with an A or a B (Alluce?) that was nearly impossible for Americans to pronounce. So they settled on an Italian meaning mischievously naughty.
Write Your Own Review