- Jeio Prosecco Superiore Brut NV
- Glera, Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco...
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Prosecco, an ideal apéritif, can be terrific at the table, too.
- It's a cross-cultural brunch essential, perfect with sugar-dusted Belgian waffles,
- vegetarian dim sum
- or chilaquiles topped with fried eggs.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, orchard fruit, wild flowers
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, peach, pear, green apple
- With family history around the prestigious Cartizze vineyard since the mid 16th century, there's been a Bisol growing and/or making wine for hundreds of years. They own over 100 acres of vineyards and are one of the very few Prosecco houses to control their entire means of production, from sustainable farming and hand-harvesting through bottling. Bisol's Jeio Superiore is elegantly and vivaciously delicious.
Write Your Own Review