Cantina de Pra
- Prosecco Brut NV
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Festive and flexible, Prosecco breaths life into every occasion.
- Breakfast party? Match with a cheesy frittata.
- Office lunch? Prosecco's a dim sum fan. Poke too.
- Midnight snack? Macarons.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, lemon, peach, green apple
- Founded in 1957 by Giuseppe "Bepi" de Pra, this family winery has grown from two barrels in a horse stable to finally, now that his daughters, Debora and Severina (as well as son-in-law, Luca) have joined him, a dedicated cellar with temperature controlled stainless steel tanks that store their dozen variety-specific Veneto specialties and their vibrantly crisp Prosecco. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review