- Riesling Belzbrunnen 2016
- France > Alsace
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Balance multilayered, dry Rieslings with equally complex textures and flavors.
- Go for seared scallops in a beurre blanc,
- braised pork belly tacos
- or a roasted goose with spiced quince and apple sauce.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, honeysuckle, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, crushed stones, peach, pear
- One of Bottlerocker Colin's stops on his 2015 Alsatian jaunt, Dirler-Cade's nearly 50 acres of vineyards have all been certified biodynamic since 2003, just 3 years after the merger of Jean Dirler's family's holdings with his wife Ludivine (Hell) Cade's properties. Their Belzbrunnen offering is sourced from a plowed-by-horses plot of 40 year old vines tucked in-between their Grand Cru sites.
Write Your Own Review