Domaine de la Dourbie
- Oscar Blanc 2016
- Terret Bourret
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Mineral-rich, fuller-bodied Languedoc whites can be versatile table mates.
- Pair with a sweetly seasoned pumpkin risotto,
- gravlax with capers and red onions on buttered toast
- or a creamy chicken curry.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, herbaceous, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, spicy
- With two rivers running through it, the Herault and the winery's namesake, the Dourbie, this Languedoc property, due west of Montpellier, is not only a picture perfect tourist delight, with manicured shrubs lining the driveway to its 18th century chateau, it's also been a fully organic farm since 2009, hand-harvesting from old vines and fermenting with indigenous yeasts. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review