Domaine Joseph Cattin
- Riesling 2018
- France > Alsace
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Dry Rieslings love fish, spices, gamey meats and most of all, they love you.
- Match with green masala prawns
- or goose liver paté.
- Only the most fanciful will go the cod strudel with sauerkraut route.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate intensity, quince, lime, peach
- This family owned estate continues to build on 11 generations of winegrowing and producing know-how. Patriarch, Joseph Cattin was a pioneer in Alsatian viticulture, fighting the plight of phylloxera at the end of the 19th century. His grandsons, Jacques and Jean-Marie took the helm in 1978, modernizing the winery and expanding their plantings. In 2007, Jacques Jr. joined in.
Write Your Own Review