- Dry Riesling 2017
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match mineral-rich, upstate Rieslings with globally-styled, downtown flavors.
- Serve with a shrimp and papaya salad,
- a cilantro-topped smoked pork loin
- or grilled chili-lime salmon fillets.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lime, peach
- Empire Estate announces itself with an Art Deco-inspired label created by design icon, Milton Glaser (I Heart NY, DC Comics logo, etc.) The very dry Riesling inside is produced from Seneca Lake area grapes by former Cornelllian and now Nomad Wine Director, Thomas Pastuszak and Red Newt Cellar's Kelby Russell. The duo also produce VINNY and Terrassen wines, the latter with Pastuszak's wife, Jessica Brown.
Write Your Own Review