- Chardonnay 2019
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair multidimensional wines with decadent dishes.
- Combine with brie en croute and fresh fruit,
- chicken scallopini with hazelnut-cream sauce,
- or just swing by Luke's Lobster for a roll.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, oak, tropical fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, green apple, hazelnut
- Established shortly after the gold rush, then abandoned as a casualty of Prohibition, Far Niente has risen from the ashes. Napa know-it-all, Kelli White, writes that the name originates from an Italian saying meaning 'the sweetness of doing nothing.' Winemaker, Nicole Marchesi, creates this solar powered, iconic California wine from 8 acres of organically farmed Chardonnay. That's gold worth rushing for!
Write Your Own Review