- Hoot White Pouch 2019
- Chardonnay, Savatiano
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Bring you pouch of near-nat white to rooftops, stoops or picnics.
- Pair with roasted vegetable focaccia,
- a spinach and feta salad
- or if you're "owl" by yourself these days, just leave the bag-num in the fridge.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, green fruit, orchard fruit
- An hour east of Athens, in the town of Spata on Grecce's Attic peninsula, the Georgas Family winery farms 11 acres, planted to Malagousia, Assyrtyko and most importantly, Savatiano, the often under-appreciated indigenous grape of the region. Certified biodynamic, the Georgas employ a minimalist approach with little intervention: wild yeasts, no filtration and little to no added sulfites.
Write Your Own Review