Quinta da Lixa
- Sol Real Vinho Verde 2019
- Arinto, Loureiro, Trajadura
- Portugal > Vinho Verde
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- With low alcohol and a spritz of fizz on the tongue, you'll probably want to drink two bottles of Vinho Verde.
- Match with crab cakes, maki rolls, bacalhau,
- char-grilled vegetables
- or a well-spiced bowl of jambalaya.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, herbaceous, orchard fruit
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, grapefruit, green apple
- Everybody and their ex-hippie mom who backpacked through Europe knows and loves Vinho Verde, the early picked and bottled "green" wine of Portugal, but did you know that they produce and consume way more red wine in the Vinho Verde region and export most of their white to America? Sol Real is produced in a racy and citrine style by the socially responsible Quinta da Lixa and winemaker, Carlos Texeira.
Write Your Own Review