- Vin Gris 2018
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Match a bright, fruity Cali rosé with recipes from the world over.
- Pair with Baja-inspired fish tacos,
- Vietnamese pork chops
- or salade de chevre chaud with fresh berries, onions and tomatoes.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, slate, lemon, strawberry
- First produced in 1991 as proof that a Euro-style, dry rosé could be made in Napa. Believe it or not, they couldn't give it away! Nearly three decades later, fans snap up every bottle that they can get their hands on. CCOF organic and Demeter certified biodynamic, the grapes are whole-cluster crushed with no skin, seed or stem contact during fermentation. Grab 'em fast!
Write Your Own Review