- Pinot Grigio Piantagrane 2017
- Pinot Gigio
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Drinking natural Pinot Grigio with a bottle-head guy, rocket-on-his-back label?
- Stay happy with fettuccine, mint, peas and parmesan,
- grilled melon and asparugus salad
- and hay-roasted oysters.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, olives
- Refugees from business careers in Milan, Allessandro and Livinia Job made the move to the farming life in Friuli soon after inheriting the Job family vacation home and its vineyards. For their Piantagrane (the Troublemaker, because everybody around them thinks Pinot Grigio is stupid), it's spontaneous fermentation in concrete and open top barrels with 2 days skin contact, aged in old barrique and bottled unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review