- Etna Rosso 2017
- Nerello Mascalese, Nerello Cappuccio
- Italy > Sicily
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Match a light-on-its-feet Etna Rosso with fish, poultry of meat.
- Bucatini with tuna, baked salmon over oven-roasted peppers,
- pappardelle with pork sugo
- or a succulently slow-cooked chicken thighs all fit the bill.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, licorice, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, smoky, red fruits, earthy
- Sentieri Siciliano has properties in 4 disparate areas of Sicily: Ragusa, Trapani, Agrigento and Etna; with the wines produced representative of the grapes, terroir and distinct style of each region. Their Rosso is comprised of grapes grown around 3000 feet above sea level in Mt. Etna''s lava-enriched soil. The tank-fermented wine ages for over a year in barriques, large oak casks and in the bottle before release.
Write Your Own Review