- Chardonnay Skyside 2019
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Rich and buttery Chardonnays love similarly styled foods.
- Pair with lobster, scallops and shrimp in a Sherry cream sauce,
- classic fettucine Alfredo
- or baked Camembert with honey and rosemary sprigs.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, orchard fruit, toasty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, lemon, green apple, oak
- Newton calls their Skyside Chardonnay an "everyday luxury." Their Unfiltered Chardonnay is the benchmark, but the Skyside pays the bills. Sourced from both estate vineyards and top contract sites throughout the cooler climate areas of the North Coast, winemaker, Anne Dempsey's Chardonnay is both tank and barrel-fermented as well as aged, amplifying the wine's toasty aroma and rich texture.
Write Your Own Review