- Rosé JGoldcrown Edition 2021
- Black Muscat, Grenache, Muscat, Merlot
- Rose, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Juicy and refreshing, pair off-dry rosés with vibrant dishes, from start to finish.
- Match with a watermelon, arugula and feta salad,
- grilled chipotle-lime chicken tacos
- and a strawberry-rhubarb crumble.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red plum, apricot, strawberry jam
- Rosé is tough to pin down. It comes in all bottle shapes, from short & stout to curvy corset, and in all shades, from the palest pink to bloody red. Some are very dry, a few are sweet, and most fall into the vastly subjective in-between. Maison Marcel, based on the floral and aromatic Black Muscat grape, is one where sweet magic, or more correctly, semisweet magic, meets the identifiably iconic Bleeding Hearts.
Write Your Own Review