Chateau Le Giron
- Bordeaux Blanc 2021
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon, Muscadelle
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match zestfully balanced whites with citrusy sauces and herbaceous flavors.
- Serve with a lemon and caper-sauced filet of sole,
- roasted asparagus in a beurre blanc
- or pasta with goat cheese and basil.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, orange blossoms, grapefruit, melon
- A 60+ year old winery headquartered in a renovated 16th century chateau that was built with limestone from the property, the resulting caverns of which now form the winery's cellars (talk about sustainability!),this family-owned estate, located in the town of Haux, offers a refreshing cuvée of Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon and aromatic Muscadelle, fermented and aged on it lees in stainless steel tanks.
Write Your Own Review