- Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett 2020
- Germany > Mosel
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Flowers, fruit, stones, zest. Pairing Riesling is as easy as (curried chicken pot) pie.
- Underscore the richness of sushi with a Kabinett's steely vibrancy.
- Perk up your pork kebabs
- or coddle your cod cakes.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, flint, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, peach, herbaceous
- Himmelreich, or "kingdom of heaven" bespeaks the ecclesiastical origins of this vineyard in the ancient village of Graach (est. 975 A.D.) Part of the celebrated 6 kilometers of steep, extensive slate mountains above the right bank of the Middle-Mosel, blue slate and shallow loam defines the site, rendering transparency and ethereal nuances. Heavenly, indeed. And J.J. Prüm's is a racy angel.
Write Your Own Review