- Black Girl Magic Riesling 2018
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match an bright, balanced Riesling with well-spiced dishes. Fish, light meats and piquant vegetables all apply.
- Grab some dan-dan noodles to go
- or a few slices of artichoke pizza.
- Cool the fire of escovitch fish.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, honey, stone fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, apricot, peach
- Half-sisters, neither knew of the other's existence, Andréa growing up in New Zealand and Robin in California, until after their shared biological father's request before his 1996 death that the family be reunited. Turned out, among a million other things, both sisters shared a passion for wine. Starting with a small import venture, together they currently helm the largest black-owned wine company in the US.
Write Your Own Review