Roots Wine Company
- Lora Sauvignon Blanc Piquette Can 2019
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Fresh
- Got a spritzy wine traditionally made for the have-nots?
- Rise up and grab a truck-made fish taco with mango salsa,
- a lemon-pepper chicken and bacon sandwich
- or a roasted beet, goat cheese and arugula salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, herbaceous, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish,
- Winemaker and grower, Chris Berg, joined his parents after their move to Tualatin and their purchase of a manufacturing company and the planting of a small vineyard. After a few years, it was full-time wine for all of them. Soon after, Roots was born. Their piquette, in the style of the ancient Roman lora wine, is produced from the spent pomace of their Sauvignon blanc and at 5% alc allows for a productive afternoon.
Write Your Own Review