- Un Litre Blanc Blame the Monkey 2020
- Terret, Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Languedoc
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Unscrew a thirst-quenching Languedoc white and pair with midweek meals and weekend parties.
- Go for crab cakes with a lemony aioli,
- a Southern-style squash casserole
- or baked cod with goat cheese and thyme.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, melon
- A tendril of the Guibert family of wines, the same folks that produce the Herault's legendary Mas de Daumas Gassac, Blame the Monkey is fermented and aged at the estate, but is made from local co-op fruit. A deft blend of Sauvignon Blanc and the Langudoc's indigenous Terret, Un Litre Blanc is tank-fermented, lees-aged and bottled in a screw-capped, liter bottle and labeled with a man, a monkey and an umbrella.
Write Your Own Review