Yes Way Rosé
- Ltd. Edition Dusen Dusen Rosé 2021
- Grenache, Caladoc, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Let a stylish rosé perk up your daily (dailé?) routine.
- Pop one for yet another work-birthday-with-cupcakes,
- post-SoulCycle cool down
- or any night when a bottle of rosé is way better than no bottle of rosé.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, cranberry, stone fruits
- Yes Way Rosé is the brainchild of Erica Blumenthal and Nikki Huganir, fashion refugees, and besties, who turned their infatuation with rosé wines into a lifestyle syndicate supported by their massive Instagram following and featuring tote bags, candles, even underwear, all emblazoned with their signature brand. To celebrate their 5th brand-iversary, they've collabed with Dusen Dusen on a limited bottling.
Write Your Own Review