- Chenin Blanc, Viognier, Chardonnay, Semillon
- South Africa > Western Cape
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Super-versatile, aromatic white blends love everything from fish & fowl to fruits & veggies.
- Try a roasted pumpkin and sage risotto,
- chili-lime chicken with glazed peaches
- or coconut shrimp curry and jasmine rice.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, peach, passion fruit
- Dutch for Tower of Babel, this werf is a circa 17th century restored and working farm, replete with a winery, spa, hotel, a few restaurants, 8 acre formal garden and 3 event venues. Candide has its components fermented separately, with most in used French barrels, then blended with the tank fermented Chenin. Some of the cuvée is aged in tank, some in barrel and the rest, surprisingly, in amphora and cement egg.
Write Your Own Review