- Petillant NV CAn
- Muscat, Macabeo, Xarel-lo
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Spritzy, dry Muscat blend in a can?
- Start the party with jamon y membrillo crostini,
- then make yourself comfy with roasted cod on white beans and tomatoes,
- or dress it up with sautéed squid in an onion marmalade.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, mineral, stone fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, chalk
- Former Bottlerocker, Wendy-Lynn, didn't wait to come home from Spain to rave about Avinyó's bone-dry, semi-sparkling, mostly Muscat. She texted us from the winery. The girl had to have it. The Esteve Nadal family produces half a dozen organic sparkling wines, all from free run juice, at Can Frontanals in Avinyonet, not the least this "most wanted" vi d'agulla. Available in bottles, kegs and now, in on-the-go cans.
Write Your Own Review