- Welshriesling, Chardonnay
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Pop the top on a frothy pétillant naturel and let your creative juices flow.
- Go for Vietnamese spring rolls dipped in nuoc cham,
- doner kebabs with cucumber mint salad
- or seared snapper with apple and basil salsa.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, lemon, pear
- Bojan Kobal began working as a winemaker in 2002, in his early 20's. He started his eponymous winery in 2015 as a side project to his day job at Pullus winery, where he is credited with bringing their Pinot Grigio (both skins-on and off) international acclaim. For his Bajta Pet-Nat, he ferments the 50-50 blend naturally and once the right sugar levels are hit, bottles the wine with wild microflora before it completes.
Write Your Own Review